Henderson Water Heater Repair
We Keep Your Hot Water Flowing in the Las Vegas Valley
No one enjoys a freezing cold shower. If your water heater stops working, call a professional plumber right away. Whether your tank needs a simple repair or a complete replacement, our team at Atlas Plumbing is here to help. Honesty is our number one policy. We won’t try to sell you a service or product that does not specifically meet your needs. We are proud of our workmanship and our reputation in the community.
To schedule your Henderson water heater repair service, call (702) 819-7137 today. Our team of professional technicians is happy to answer your question.
Diagnosing Your Water Heater Woes
A lack of hot water is very inconvenient. Showering, doing your dishes, and washing your clothes may need to be put on hold. However, don't let the desire to fix the problem fast motivate you into an unnecessary purchase. Before you decide to buy a new water heater, let us take a look at your old one. Some models are under warranty or may only require a simple repair.
During your initial phone call, we will want to know the following:
- The make and model and serial number of your water heater
- The location and accessibility of the tank
- If the water heater is hooked up to a recirculating pump
- How many gallons of water the tank stores
- Whether the unit is gas or electric
- If the unit is in a two-story building
Our water heater repair in Henderson will do our best to fix your existing heater but will be transparent with you if we think that your unit is beyond saving. You can trust our experts to give you sound advice and treat you with respect.
Common Water Heater Issues Requiring Repair
Over time, a water heater will start to wear out and break down. As water flows in and out of the water heater tank, sediment can accumulate at the bottom of the tank, leading to blockage, low water pressure, ineffective heating elements, and other issues. Although regularly scheduled maintenance is the best way to prevent these types of problems from occurring, time will ultimately run its course on your water heater until it finally reaches a state of disrepair.
Our skilled team of water heater specialists has the confidence to deal with common water heater issues such as:
- Physical damage – When the physical integrity of a water heater is compromised, it is important to address any resulting cracks or dents as soon as possible.
- Electrical/wiring – Contemporary water heaters utilize electrical systems and components. Faulty electrical parts can lead to a malfunctioning water heater.
- Thermostat – Water heater temperatures change based on readings on its thermostat. When the thermostat is malfunctioning, the water heater’s temperature accuracy will be off.
- Dead heating elements – The heart of a functioning water heater is its heating elements. These crucial components can wear out and die over time, necessitating repair or replacement.
We understand the importance of having a properly working water heater. That is why our professional team of technicians take a methodical approach to assessing the source of your water heater’s problems. By isolating the issue and identifying the problem, we can make sure our fix will truly resolve your heating needs.
A plumber who's integrity and work I can count on!!!- Laura G.
AMAZING!!!- Cheryl Ruettiger
I highly recommend Atlas and Sam!- Christopher S.
Atlas is the plumbing company for you.- Ashanti M.
Everything went excellent and I couldn't be happier with a contractor!- Renata I.