Fixing Your Plumbing in the Las Vegas Valley on Your Budget
Atlas Plumbing understands that both home and business plumbing issues can be complex and expensive. Though we strive to keep costs down and provide the best services and lowest prices in all of Henderson and the local community, we realize that financing options are sometimes necessary to help you get the repairs you need as soon as you need them.
GreenSky lets you pick the plan that is right for you. Your options include:
- Plan 3068 – No interest if paid in full in 6 months
- Plan 3128 – No interest if paid in full in 12 months
- Plan 1969 – 9.99% interest rate for 96 months
Don’t let your financial situation be a reason to wait for repairs! Not handing repairs now can result in more extensive and expensive problems in the future. Let us help you find the solution you need with a pricing plan you can manage.
Why We Partnered with GreenSky
GreenSky is one of the most flexible and trusted lending companies in the country. Like Atlas Plumbing, the lending company wants you to be able to move forward with your home improvement project without worries. In fact, GreenSky even over-accommodates your needs and would often approve more than your requested loan amount.
Below are some of the reason we’ve partnered with GreenSky:
- No interest loans for fully paid balance within the promotion period
- Fast funding, taking only a few days as compared to weeks or months with other lenders
- Easy to use GreenSky® Direct Payment Card
- Purchase window of up to 6 months
- Credit limits up to $55,000
- Multiple payment options
- Use with any home improvement contractor or store
- Includes both indoor and outdoor projects
- Interest rates as low as 6.99%
Our Application Process
If you are ready to apply for financing, call Atlas Plumbing. We will give you a price estimate of the plumbing job and the plan number or reference number that you will enter upon clicking the link below.
GreenSky will then ask you for the following information:
- Full name and address
- Phone number and email address
- A copy of your driver’s license or identification card
- Social Security number
- Annual income
- Income verification
- Desired loan amount or our price estimate
- Loan term or plan
The process usually takes around 45 seconds to complete. Once you’ve submitted the application, Greensky will perform a credit check and notify you via email whether you’ve been approved or declined. Although GreenSky does a hard credit pull, rest assured it will not make any significant impact on your credit.
Once your application has been approved, GreenSky will give you an offer. Should you accept the amount they are offering, GreenSky will send your documents including a 16-digit shopping pass that you’ll use to pay for your Henderson plumbing project.