Henderson Plumbing Rebates & Funding Programs
Atlas Knows Where the Money Is!
At Atlas Plumbing, we know where the money is! In addition to providing you with top-quality plumbing services, we can help you receive rebates for any of your home improvement projects in the Las Vegas Valley. Like most states, Nevada rewards homeowners, builders, renters, and individually metered multi-family property owners who have taken steps toward a greener and more energy-efficient home.
What plumbing improvements qualify for rebates? They include:
- Upgrading to tankless water heaters
- Installing smart leak detectors
- Switching to natural gas fuel or installing gas lines
- Installing low-flow fixtures
There are also energy assistance or funding programs available to help you pay your bill as long as you meet certain requirements.
For more information, speak with a knowledgeable member of our Henderson plumbing team at (702) 819-7137!
How to Apply
Atlas Plumbing can guide you through every step of the rebate application process, but you may also apply online here.
The process is as follows:
- Read and understand the terms and conditions of the rebate application
- Make sure the one applying for a rebate is the one on the customer record or the property owner
- Qualifying products must be purchased between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020 or until program funds are no longer available
- Qualifying products must be installed before applying for a rebate
- Read, accomplish, and sign the application form
- Send it via email at email@example.com
- Keep a copy of the application form and proof of purchase requirements such as receipts and invoices
- Wait for the approval and choose how you want to receive the rebate
Pilot Program for Sewer Lateral Line Repair in Henderson
Every home in the Las Vegas Valley is connected to a sewer lateral line. This pipe carries the wastewater from your house to a treatment facility. Although it is located beyond your property, this is still part of your responsibility, which means you must shoulder the expense of any repair, maintenance, or replacement of the lateral line. The good news is you may qualify for funding through Nevada’s Pilot Program. To qualify, you will need a CCTV video of the line showing where the damage is and its exact location in the street. Atlas Plumbing can help you with the requirements and perform the repairs for you. We can even assist you with the application process to make sure you’ll receive reimbursement for the video inspection as well as the sewer lateral line repair.
Smart Leak Detector Rebate
Unchecked, water leaks can cause thousands of dollars in damage and waste an important resource. By installing a simple device, you can prevent or minimize this problem – and the Southern Nevada Water Authority will reward you for doing so. Smart leak detectors can identify when there is a problem and send the information directly to your smartphone so you can act quickly. The Water Authority is offering a rebate of $200 or 50% of the purchase price, whichever is less.
Products that qualify for this rebate include:
- StreamLabs: Home Water Monitor
- Buoy: Smart Home Water Monitoring with Automatic Shut-Off
- Flume: Whole Home Water Monitor + Leak Detector
- Flo by MOEN: Whole Home Water Damage Prevention System
- Phyn: Phyn Smart Water Assistant and Phyn Plus Smart Water Assistant + Shutoff
Our team can work with you to choose the right device for your needs, ensure it is properly installed, and help you navigate the rebate redemption process.
Tankless Water Heater Installation Rebate
If you are looking to save water, energy, and money as you purchase a new water heater, a tankless model may be the right choice for you. A typical family can expect to save around $100 each year when they make the switch, with larger groups saving even more. The continuous hot water on demand, space-saving design, increased life expectancy, and minimized risk of breakdowns all contribute to a system that improves any home. Southwest Gas is currently offering Nevada homeowners a rebate of up to $225 when they install a qualifying Energy Star rated model.