Henderson Water Heater Installation
Don’t Wait to Replace Your Old Water Heater
A properly functioning water heater is an integral part of a cozy home. If hot water can’t flow through your home, there’s a chance you may be deprived of proper hygiene until you find a solution. At Atlas Plumbing, we take pride in providing customers with affordable and reliable plumbing solutions that meet your specific needs. From simple repairs to replacing entire systems, our water heater installation in Hendersontry to infuse each job with a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm to ensure you can sustain uninterrupted satisfaction and comfort.
Call (702) 819-7137 and talk with one of our plumbers today to schedule your Henderson water heater installation service.
When Should You Decommission Your Water Heater?
The average lifespan of an ordinary tank-based water heater is 8 to 12 years. There are many factors that can ultimately affect how and when your water heater gives up, such as its exposure to hard or soft water, whether the tank was regularly flushed, and the initial quality of its components and materials. However, no water heater can escape the ravages of time as the entire unit will eventually break down, requiring replacement.
Symptoms that suggest that your water heater is on its last leg include:
- Rust or corrosion on the tank and its water connections
- Insufficient water temperatures
- Discolored or malodorous water
- Water pooling at the base of the unit
- Loud banging and popping noises emanating from the unit
Comprehensive Water Heater Replacement Services
Replacing an old water heater with a new one can be a very involved process, depending on the type of water heater you’re installing. A gas water heater requires disconnecting and reconnecting natural gas lines, which can be dangerous if handled by someone without training and experience. From conventional gas water heaters to hybrid electric heaters, our professional team of water heater technicians has the understanding and proficiency to tackle any installation job.
You can count on our team to handle various water heater installation issues, such as:
- Reconfiguring water pipes
- Reconnecting wiring
- Running circuits
- Running new gas lines
- Inspecting for leaks
Get the Most Out of Your Tank Water Heater in Henderson
A new water heater offers plenty of advantages including having a more reliable and efficient system. However, it doesn’t have to stop there. At Atlas Plumbing, we offer water heater add-ons or supplements so you can maximize the benefits of your water heating unit.
Some of our available water heater accessories include:
- Water heater shield – A filter that we install on the feed of your water line to keep your hot water clean, reducing sediment and scale buildup.
- Recirculation pump – Do you always have to wait a few minutes to get hot water from your fixtures? With a recirculation pump, we can cut wait time from minutes to a few seconds, giving you near-instant hot water no matter where your fixtures are located.
- Water heater expansion tank – Heated water usually expands and creates water pressure inside your tank. When the pressure is too much, this can damage the valves in your fixtures, joints in supply pipes, and the water heater itself. It can also cause backflow or water contamination. To prevent this from happening, call us to install a water heater expansion tank.
- Tank booster – If you want to further improve the efficiency of your tank water heater, we recommend installing a tank booster. This device allows you to get more hot water while using less energy.
We install these accessories to both tank and tankless water heaters in Henderson, regardless if their newly installed or have been with you for a few years. Rest assured, Atlas Plumbing only installs water heater accessories of the highest quality from trusted brands.
A plumber who's integrity and work I can count on!!!- Laura G.
AMAZING!!!- Cheryl Ruettiger
I highly recommend Atlas and Sam!- Christopher S.
Atlas is the plumbing company for you.- Ashanti M.
Everything went excellent and I couldn't be happier with a contractor!- Renata I.