Protect Your Home Today against the Problems of Tomorrow
Atlas Plumbing has provided plumbing services to the Las Vegas Valley for nearly 40 years. We have seen every problem, both big and small. Though we are always here whenever our community needs us, we can’t stress enough the importance of everyday maintenance. Checking for problems regularly can help avoid pricey repairs in the future. Many issues start out minor before they grow into major headaches. A small drip can become a moldy floor, a leaky gas line can lead to health problems for you and your family. Our plumbing experts are here and ready to help identify these situations before they get to that critical point. Regular maintenance is crucial.
Schedule your appointment today by calling (702) 819-7137!
Comprehensive Preventative Measures
Atlas Plumbing offers our customers convenient maintenance packages that can help prevent these unexpected and inconvenient complications. Our team of technicians is certified and trained to thoroughly check your home for trouble spots and apply preventative measures if necessary.
Depending on your needs, here are some of the anticipatory steps our team may take:
- Dye testing toilets
- Checking all faucets and sinks for leaks
- Cleaning all aerators to verify stead water flow
- Inspecting visible piping for leaks and corrosion
- Testing the emergency shut-off valve for correct operation
- Tagging the emergency shut-off valve for easy identification
- Checking the washing machine hoses
- Inspecting the water heater’s anode rod
- Inspecting the water heater’s flue pipe
- Flushing out the water heater tank
- Checking for water and gas leaks
- Checking the condition of all backflow devices
- Checking the bath and shower caulking
- Testing the garbage disposal for proper operation
- Checking the water pressure
- Checking the water condition
- Checking all drains
- Inspecting the sewer line using a video camera
Saving Money & Providing Peace of Mind
In addition to avoiding future problems and providing peace of mind, preventative plumbing maintenance can save you money. Our preventative plans come with 24-hour coverage at no extra charge, discounted repairs and replacements, and an annual whole-house plumbing and safety inspection. We are a family company that appreciates our customers and wants them to feel safe, secure, and comfortable in their home. We provide the service that we would want for ourselves—and nothing less.