Henderson Walk-in Bath Tub Installation
Providing Assistance to the Elderly
Any room with water in our home can become a dangerous place for our elderly family members. The risk of them sustaining injuries and accidents such as a slip and fall is simply higher than most. Whether you are a senior citizen and living independently, or you have a family member living with you or one that frequently visits your home, Atlas Plumbing can help make your bathroom and kitchen more accessible to the elderly. Our Henderson walk-in bathtub installation experts love our seniors in the Las Vegas Valley and want to help them improve their quality of life through outstanding plumbing services.
Give us a call at (702) 819-7137 to schedule a walk-in bathtub installation in Henderson or to learn more about the plumbing assistance we provide for senior citizens!
Benefits of Installing a Walk-In Bathtub
If you or an elderly loved one are dealing with mobility issues, walk-in bathtubs can make bathing a much easier and safer experience. By design these are much safer than traditional tubs because they are able to be entered by stepping over a low threshold. These tubs are equipped with a variety of safety features such as handrails, seats, and textured pads to help prevent users from slipping and to help keep their heads above water. Walk-in bathtubs are much safer than traditional bathtubs, making them the preferred choice for senior citizens.
Advantages of walk-in bathtubs:
- Increased safety - this is by far the most important feature. Walk-in bathtubs can give you peace of mind knowing that your loved one has a reduced chance of injuring themselves in the tub
- Symptom relief - walk-in bathtubs can have soothing effects on conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, or general muscle pain
- Improved circulation - walk-in tubs can improve blood circulation which can in turn help improve mobility
Remodeling Services We Offer For Senior Citizens
Hundreds of elderly patients are brought in the E.R. year after year as a result of accidents in the bathroom or kitchen. Fortunately, Atlas Plumbing has a wide range of senior citizen plumbing services for any of your purchased ADA compliant plumbing fixtures. We are here to help keep Henderson-area senior citizens safe, allowing them to live more independently.
To keep your elderly family member safe, our team can:
- Install handrails in the shower and by the toilet
- Install high-rise or elevated toilet seats
- Add automatic flush features and bidets to the toilet
- Replace bathroom rugs to anti-slip mats
- Install a walk-in tub or shower
- Installing jacuzzi tubs
- Preset the water heater
- Add a waterproof shower or tub seat that comes with flexible shower nozzle holders and accessory baskets
- Extend the shower heads and hoses
- Add nighttime lighting such as motion sensor or path lighting
- Install accessible bathroom and kitchen faucets such as lever-style or motion sensor
We can also remove cabinets and lower sinks and vanities for easier access. For commercial properties with public restrooms, our team can install ADA compliant bathroom stalls, motion-sensor faucets, and automatic air dryers.
Get Discounts & Specials
Atlas Plumbing provides upfront pricing before we start any work and offers special discounts to our senior customers. You can also trust each member of our team—we are honest, respectful, and friendly toward the elderly. We are here to take care of you and your family members.
A plumber who's integrity and work I can count on!!!- Laura G.
AMAZING!!!- Cheryl Ruettiger
I highly recommend Atlas and Sam!- Christopher S.
Atlas is the plumbing company for you.- Ashanti M.
Everything went excellent and I couldn't be happier with a contractor!- Renata I.