A leak in your pipes can be anything from a small drip to a slab leak or main line. Regardless, you need an expert that can detect and repair the leak, and save you and your home from possible major damage in the process.
Many people expect to see either a geyser shooting water from a pipe or water pouring from the ceiling. However, most leaks are not that obvious; they can remain hidden for days, weeks, even months before discovered.
Services we provide:
- Leak Detection
- Leak Repair
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair
- Mainline Leak Detection, Repair and Installation
- Manabloc Installation and Repair
- Single Line Re-route
- Complete House Re-route
Slab leaks/main line usually are not apparent. They can occur in the concrete foundation of your home, driveway, patio etc. Here are a few clues that might signal the sign of a leak:
- Wet spots on the floor
- Patches of water within your landscaping
- Dramatic increase in water bills
- Low water pressure
If you notice any of the listed (above) signs, it is imperative to get an expert to your home. A slab leak or main line can be the most damaging to if left unchecked for a long period of time.
Upon our arrival, we will perform an initial inspection to verify whether you have a slab leak or a main line issue. If we determine this is the case, we will verify the location of the leak and how to best access the pipe for repair.
As a homeowner, you have two options to repair leaks:
- Accessing the leak by cutting through concrete
- Remedying future problems with long term solutions, such as a single line re-route or a whole-house re-route in which we abandon the buried water lines and re-route them over head.
We use a number of strategies to detect leaks that are not obvious to the naked eye. If you suspect a water leak in your home, we offer comprehensive water leak detection services.